常用的封闭式和开放式礼节性问题

封闭性问题通常用于打破僵局,了解一些基本事实,但是紧跟着的开放性问题才更有效。开放性礼节问题通常要求一个详细的答案,鼓励其他人交谈。此外,这给他人一个讲述事实、观点、感受的机会。更重要的是,他会自愿给你大量的信息。

Closed questions are usually used to break the deadlock and understand some basic facts, but the open questions that follow are more effective. Open etiquette questions usually require a detailed answer and encourage others to talk. In addition, it gives others an opportunity to tell facts, opinions, and feelings. More importantly, he will voluntarily give you a lot of information.

封闭性问题经常这样问:“是吗?”“真的?”“谁?”“哪儿?”“哪个?”

Closed questions are often asked like this: "Really?" "Really?" "Who?" "Where?" "Which?"

开放性问题通常这样问:“怎么?”“为什么?”“什么方式?”“你怎么参与?”“我要怎么做?”

Open-ended questions usually ask: "How?" "Why?" "Which way?" "How do you participate?" "How do I do it?"

封闭式问题:只要用“是”、“不是”等几个字回答的问题。

Closed questions: Just use "yes" and "no" to answer questions.

开放式问题:需要详细回答的问题。

Open-ended questions: Questions that need to be answered in detail.

封闭式实例:你住这附近吗?Closed example: Do you live near here?

你喜欢这些吃的吗?Do you like these foods?

现在几点了?what time is it now?

你要去公园吗?Are you going to the park?

你什么时候到的?When did you arrive?

你从哪来的?Where are you from?

你喜欢呆在这儿吗?Do you like to stay here?

这是你第一次来这儿吗?Is this your first time here?

开放式问题实例:你是怎么找到现在租的公寓的?

Open-ended question example: How did you find the apartment you rent now?

依你看,这个国家(城市,大学等)在哪些方面发生了变化?

In your opinion, in what ways has this country (city, university, etc.) changed?

你是怎么参与这个工作的?How did you get involved in this work?

你为什么决定搬到那?Why did you decide to move there?

是什么风把你吹到我们小镇来的?What brought you to our town?

休息的时候你喜欢做什么?What do you like to do during rest?

记住,要在封闭式问题后问开放式问题。问一些直接、简单的问题。当初次和陌生人见面时,大多数人更喜欢回答一些他们期望的问题和容易回答的问题,而不是难的、复杂得让他们陷入困境的问题。大部分人觉得他人以友好的方式关注他,并表现出真诚的关心,那是对他的一种恭维。通常这样对方会更愿意交谈。你来自哪里?你可以这样回答“我在.....长大,但是在过去的5年中我住在.......”我们自愿提供的信息称附加信息。

Remember to ask open-ended questions after closed-ended questions. Ask some direct, simple questions. When meeting a stranger for the first time, most people prefer to answer some of the questions they expect and easy to answer, rather than difficult and complicated questions that get them into trouble. Most people feel that others pay attention to him in a friendly way and show sincere concern, which is a compliment to him. Usually this way the other person will be more willing to talk. where do you come from? You can answer like "I am growing up, but in the past 5 years I have lived..." The information we voluntarily provide is called additional information.

如果有人问“你是做什么工作的?”绝大多数人会觉得不舒服,他们会觉得你很老套或在推断他们以什么为生。如果你不喜欢谈论自己的工作,仍然可以用一两个词回答这样的问题。然后提出一些你想要谈的话题。比如你可以说,“我靠在银行做客户代理谋生,但是我真正的爱好是法式烹调!”

If someone asks, "What do you do?" Most people will feel uncomfortable, they will think you are old-fashioned or infer what they do for a living. If you don’t like to talk about your work, you can still answer such questions in one or two words. Then propose some topics you want to talk about. For example, you can say, "I earn a living as a customer agent in a bank, but my real hobby is French cooking!"

许多人不喜欢告诉别人他们做什么的人也会为其他的常见问题感到不安。

Many people who don't like to tell others what they do are also upset by other common problems.

常用的封闭式和开放式礼节性问题
Share this